Saturday, January 2, 2010

Class room English conversation - Cleanliness

Teacher : Children,Good morning. Do I hear some noise
from the corner? Don’t make so much of noise.
Children : Sorry, Madam.
Teacher : Haven’t you cleaned the board yet? Rani, clean the
board.
(A boy comes late).
Teacher : Try to be on time. Don’t come late.
(The Headmaster enters the class with a tail man)
Headmaster: Here he is.
Teacher : Good morning doctor. How are you? Let me
introduce Dr.Sathya Seelan to you. He has come
to talk to you on personal cleanliness. Just sit
down and be quiet. Close your books and note
books. Listen to him carefully.
Doctor : Those who know me, put up your hands.
One...two...twelve hands are up. Oh!
That is nice. Do you keep your hands clean?
Priya : I always wash my hands after playing.
Doctor : Wash them before you eat. Wash them after
you’ve been to the toilet.
Sharon : My little brother puts his fingers into his mouth.
Doctor : Yes, babies do that.
Sharon : My mother cuts his nails every week.
Nithya : I brush my teeth every morning.
Doctor : But that’s not enough. Brush your teeth every
night also.
Nithya : At night?
Doctor : Yes, at night, before you go to bed.
Preethi : Thank you doctor for your advice.
Swarna : What exercise do you suggest to keep fit? :
Doctor : Exercise? Good. Cycling, jogging and
swimming are some of the exercises. Take to
some games and play regularly.

Vocabulary for railway station

Vocabulary for school

Vocabulary for cooking

Vocabulary for traffic and accident

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts