Thursday, February 23, 2017

Part-1 .Example of Conversation.

Conversation in office.

Example-1


Head officer :- Hello everyone. There is a meeting at 1 in presentation room. So, everyone has to be there till 1.
(At 1 o'clock)Head officer :- Welcome everyone. Be seated. You all must be knowing that there is a new project that has been assigned to us. So, regarding that only we all have collected over here for discussion. Our client is ABC Limited Pharmaceuticals Company. They are one of largest manufacturers of medicine in MP. They want to automate their entire system that is they want a complete MIS for their organization. They have been working previously on an automated system but that have too many loop holes and now its unable to meet their requirements. That's why they want a complete new system.

staff 1:- So , sir in that case we have to start right from the scratch for analysis or we have to study their older system first?


Head officer 
:- See as they want a complete new system so in that case i will be going to the client's office within 2-3 days for analysis with 2 more team members. At that point it will be clear how we have to proceed. But i think once we have to study the older system.

staff  2:- In that case we will need the documentation of the older system.Head officer :- I know, for that i will ask for a copy of documentation.

staff 1:- Sir, till when this project will start?

Head officer :- As soon as i will have one to one meeting with the client we start with the analysis process of the project.

staff 
3:- Till when Client needs this project?

Head officer :- This has not been decided. He has just given the project. Till now nothing has been discussed regarding project.staff 2:- Sir, if you don't mind then for Questionnaire purpose can i come with you?

Head officer :- This will be finalized later and will be informed. Till then here is a short brief about requirements need. I want everyone go through it. I have mailed a copy of this to everyone. Now the meeting is over. We will meet after 5 days here only at 1 o'clock for further discussion.




Example-2

Baskar :-Hello. What's your name?

Dharsan :- Hi  I'm Dharsan.  When did you joined the office?

Baskar- I had joined just a week before.Dharsan:- Welcome to our office. I sit just behind you. I have been watching you since last two days. Then only i understood that you are new at office.Baskar:- Actually i don't know anyone right now here that's why.Dharsan:- So, before at which company you were working?Baskar:- I am a fresher. And this is my first job. I have joined it as a trainee before 6 months at another branch of it. A week before only they hired me as an employee.Dharsan:- O.k, that's good. So, what have you done?Baskar:- I have completed MBA in Sales and Marketing just now. For its training purpose I joined the company.Dharsan:- So, you are working here as a sales representative.Baskar:- Yes. 

Dharsan:- Oh, that's great we are in the same field. I am now a sales manager.Baskar:- Since how many years you are working here?Dharsan :- I am here since last three years. I also joined this company as a fresher. This company and the working environment here is really very nice. I love it. You will also enjoy working over here.

Baskar:- I also hope so.
Dharsan
:- So, what are your future plans?Baskar:- Not yet think of it. Till now there was a aim of getting at least a good and descent job. Now i have got it. Now for at least 2-3 years i will work here only. Then will see what have to do.
Dharsan
:- O.k. Lets go to canteen. Now its lunch time.Baskar:- O.k.



conversation in home.

Example-1

Wife:- See what's happening....Our daily day to day needed things are becoming so costly. Inflation rate this year has increased to such a great extent.
Husband:- That's true. Inflation is very high this year...

Wife
:- Daily needed things like vegetables and fruits are becoming so costly that for lower class having meal of two times also is just becoming impossible.

Husband:- I know. The rates that are now of vegetables and fruits they have never been so in my entire life. Leave lower class it is becoming difficult for the middle class also to survive.Wife:- Ya. Fruits are so costly that now one can't even thinks of having fruits. What is going to happen in the near future?Husband:- Don't you notice this share market? How volatile its going...Wife:- Sometimes i use to check. But not much, i simply use to check this Sensex, Nifty and Gold.Husband:- For that only i am saying. There is so much up and down daily in the market. Its higly volatile.Wife:- I don't think its the right time to invest your money in this stock exchange.

Husband:- You are correct. Its not.Wife:- Come have dinner. We can't do anything in this. And this topic is simply endless....




Example-2 

You and your younger brother had a fight and now Mom is asking for the explanation why did you hit your younger brother.

Mother:-
 Josika come here.

Josika :- Yes mom....

Mother:- Why did you hit your younger brother?
Josika- Mom first he hit me then only i slapped him.

Anuj:- No mom i didn't hit 
Josika. She slapped me like this only.

Josika:- No mom Anuj is telling lie.

Mother:- Anuj say the truth else all your pocket money is going to be stopped for this month.

Anuj:- Mom first of all she shouted at me. Than i hit her.

Mother:
  Josika  is Anuj saying right?

 Josika
:- Yes Mom. Actually i was teaching him maths and he was not listening me.I explained him the same sum 4-5 times but again and again he simply ignored me. Then only i shouted at him.

Mother:- Is
 Josika telling right Anuj?

Anuj:- Yes Mom. But still why did she shouted at me. She has no right for that.

Mother:- No Anuj you had made the mistake. She has full right to do so. She is your elder sister. And whatever she did it was for your good. You have no right to hit her even if she scolds you or slaps you without any reason.

Anuj:- Mom but its wrong.

Mother:- If she does so without any reason you simply come to me and tell me. I will scold her. Now go and apologize your mistake and say sorry to your sister.

Anuj:- Sorry Di.


Josika:- Its o.k. But please study else you will be failed.




Example-3

Telling your mom and dad about the college trip that is being planned for this winter vacations.

Vishwa :- (At dinner 
Vishwa starts conversation with his mom and dad regarding college trip) Mom what have you made at dinner today?

Mother:- Its Noodles and Manchurian for you and for your Dad its Dal rice.


Vishwa:- Oh that's great. Actually i wanted to have some talk regarding our college trip.

Mother:- Hmm, speak up what do you want to say?
.

Vishwa:- But i wanted to have conversation with both of you. Where is dad?

Mother:- Here he comes.

Father:- On what topic discussion is going on?

Mother:- Actually
Vishwa wanted to tell something to both of us.

Father:- Regarding what?


Vishwa:- Regarding my college trip....

Father:- Oh, that's really nice. But you will only be allowed to go for the trip if you will score at least 80% of marks in your half yearly exams.

.
Vishwa:- Oh sure dad
.
Mother:- But tell us this year where your college trip is going?


Vishwa:- Actually mom it is planned for Singapore.

Mother:- Singapore...That's too nice.

Father:- How much are they charging per head?


Vishwa:- Initially dad they have charged 10,000 per head. And at last if any amount remains then they will provide gift bags to each student.

Father:- O.k. Just tell me when you have to submit the money i will give you.

.
Vishwa:- Oh dad i love you. You are simply great.

Father:- Don't get so much excited. Concentrate on your studies. If you will score less than 80% then remember you are not going to any trip.

.
Vishwa:- O.k Dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your
site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!

Best English conversation - Popular Posts