Thursday, April 22, 2010

Speaking Communication skill - Interactive Practice between Roommates

Roommate - Interactive Practice


A: "Hi. My name is Jack."

B: "Hey Jack. I'm Seth."

A: "It's nice to meet you."

B: "Looks like we're going to be roommates."

A: "Yeah."

B: "So where are you from?"

A: "I'm from Tacoma. How about you?"

B: "I'm from Ontario."

A: "In Canada?"

B: "No. It's in California. It's a smaller city in southern California."

A: "So what made you come here?"

B: "I wanted to go to a different state."

A: "I see. Hey, if you don't mind, I took this side of the room."

B: "No problem. They look the same to me."

A: "Are you a morning person or a night person."

B: "I'm a night person."

A: "That's great. So am I. I like to sleep in the morning."

B: "That should work out well then."

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts