Thursday, April 22, 2010

Talk to some one in english - Interactive Practive about tomorrows plan

Tomorrow's Plan - Interactive Practice

Example - 1

A: "Do you have any plans tonight?"


B: "I have class until 5 O'clock, but I'm free after that."

A: "Do you want to grab dinner?"

B: "I don't have any dinner plans so that sounds great."

A: "What time should we meet?"

B: "I need to go to the book store first, so let's meet at 6 O'clock."

 

Example - 2.
 
A: "Let's go to Everland next week"


B: "I can't. I'm way too busy."

A: "What are you doing next week?"

B: "On Monday, I'm going to meet my professor. Tuesday, I have a job interview. Wednesday, I'm going to the dentist. And on Thursday, I have to go visit my parents."

A: "Why are you so busy?"

B: "I've been procrastinating for a long time."



Example - 3.

A: "What are you doing over the weekend?"

B: "I'm going to exercise, meet some friends, and then watch tv."

A: "Who are you going to meet?"

B: "My friend from middle school is visiting, so we are going to have dinner on Saturday."

A: "How long is he going to stay?"

B: "He is only here for a day."

A: "Where are you going to eat dinner?"

B: "I plan on taking him to an Italian restaurant."

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts