Thursday, June 10, 2010

Improve Spoken English - conversation police station

(This is a dialogue between a Superintendent of Police and
an Inspector.)
Inspector : Good morning, Sir.
Superintendent : Good morning, Inspector. I’m sorry to
spoil your Sunday, but something urgent
has turned up.
Inspector : It’s alright, Sir.
Superintendent : We’ve just had some information about
Dawood, the terrorist. He’s in his uncle’s
house in Pudur, near the only hotel in the
place. You............ proceed to Pudur
immediately.
Inspector : Very good sir............ I take a constable
with me?
Superintendent : Of course, you............because he is
dangerous. When you catch him, you
............bring him in a taxi. You
............wait for the train.
Inspector : No, sir. I’ll take a taxi.
Superintendent : That’s all Inspector .............you like to
have some more constables with you?
Inspector : Not necessary, Sir. My train leaves in ten
minutes and I ..................reach the
station on time.
Superintendent : That’s fine.
Inspector : Sir,................I handcuff the prisoner?
Superintendent : Yes, you..................if the situation
warrants. Don’t relax until he is put behind
bars.
Inspector : I’ll be very alert Sir, ..........................I use
your telephone? I inform my wife.
Superintendent : Certainly.

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts