Saturday, November 28, 2009

Simple English conversation - Evening Activities

Conversation A

S1. Let's go the movies tonight.
S2. Fine.I don't have anything else to do.
S1. What would you like to see?
S2. Why don't we look in the movie section of the newspaper?

Conversation B

S1. Where are you going tonight?
S2. I'm going to the political rally for Senator Smith.
S1. Sounds interesting. Can we go with you?
S2. Certainly. Meet me here at eight fifteen.

Conversation C

S1. Would you like to go to the concert with me tonight?
S2. Yes. Thank you very much.
S1. Would you like to go at about eight o'clock?
S2. That would be fine.

Conversation D

S1. What are you going to do tonight?
S2. I haven't decided yet.
S1. Would you like to go to the movies?
S2. Can I call you and tell you later?

Conversation E

S1. Would you like to go to the movies tonight?
S2. I'd rather stay home and watch television.
S1. Are there going to be any good programs tonight?
S2. Yes. There's going to be a good play on channel 4.

Related Articles

Simple English conversation - Railway station
Simple English conversation - Platform
Simple English conversation - Evening Activity
English conversation Topic
English conversation topic - What did you do

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts