Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Simple English conversation - Airport

Conversation A

S1.Where wm you meet your friends?
S2.I'll meet them at the airport
S1.When will they get there?
S2.I don't know yet.

Conversation B

S1. When are you meeting your friends?
S2. I'm meeting them at eight o'clock tomorrow night.
S1. How are they getting here?
S2. They're coming by air.

Conversation C

S1. Is this Southwestern Airlines?
S2. Yes. May I help you?
S1. Can you tell me when flight 439 will arrive?
S2. One moment, please. I'll check.

Conversation D

S1. All the incoming flights are listed on that board.
S2. I see they expect Bill's flight to be twenty minutes late.
S1. Do they have an arrival gate listed?
S2. No. They’ll probably list it about ten minutes before arrival.

Conversation E

S1. Well! How was your trip?
S2. It was very smooth and fast.
S1. Could you see the mountains from the plane?
S2. Yes. The visibility was excellent all the way.

Related Articles

Simple English conversation - Railway station
Simple English conversation - Platform
Simple English conversation - Evening Activity
English conversation Topic
English conversation topic - What did you do

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts