Sunday, December 13, 2009

Basic english conversation - Travelling in Bus

S1. Does this bus go into the city?
S2. Yes. Where do you want to go?
S1. I want to go to Harbor Heights.
S2. This is the right bus then.

Conversation B

S1. Does this bus go as far as Washington Square?
S2. No. You'll have to transfer.
S1. Where can I do it?
S2. You can get the Washington Square bus at the next corner.

Conversation C

S1. Is this where I get off the bus?
S2. No. Not here-•at the next stop.
S1. Can I catch a taxi right there?
S2. Yes. There's a taxi stand right by the bus stop.

Conversation D

S1. Excuse me, but how do I get to this address?
S2. Get off the bus at Water Street and Main.
S1. Thanks very much for your help.
S2. Don't mention it.

Conversation E

S1. Is West Street the next stop?
S2. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand you.
S1. Does the bus stop at West Street next?
S2. Yes. Right at the next corner.

Related Articles

Simple English conversation - Railway station
Simple English conversation - Platform
Simple English conversation - Evening Activity
English conversation Topic
English conversation topic - What did you do
Spoken English conversation
Spoken English conversation Finding a way
Practice spoken English Getting information
Asking direction - Simple English
Basic English conversation
Practice spoken English - Car Trip
Simple English conversation - Getting Taxi
Basic English conversation - Traveling in Bus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your postings!
It helps a lot!

Best English conversation - Popular Posts