Friday, November 27, 2009

Basic english conversation - Asking question

Conversation A

S1. When did you eat lunch today?
S2. I ate from twelve to one.
S1. Where did you have your lunch?
S2. I had it at Pete's Restaurant today.

Conversation B

S1. Did you a good time at party?
S2. We had a wonderful time.
S1. It was really a lot of fun.
S2. We ought to have another party like that soon.

Conversation C
S1. Did you work at home last night?
S2. Yes.I washed the dishes and cleaned the house.
S1. Did you do anything else?
S2. Yes. I listened to the radio for a while. I

Conversation D

S1. Did you have a good time last night?
S2. Yes.I had a wonderful time.
S1. You'll probably have fun tomorrow too.
S4. I'm sure I'll have an excellent time.

Conversation E

S1. Where did you go?
S2. We went to a beautiful beach.
S1. Did you swim in the ocean?
S2. Yes, but we swam close to the shore


Related Articles

Basic English conversation - 1
Basic English conversation - Speak English
English conversation practice - Parting
English conversation practice - Meeting
Basic English conversation - Asking question

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 Card[/url] DS NetSurf)

Anonymous said...

thank u very much

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting post with us. You have made some valuable points which are very useful for all readers

spoken english institute in jaipur

english speaking institute in jaipur

Best English conversation - Popular Posts