Friday, November 27, 2009

Basic english conversation - speak english

Conversation A

S1. Do you speak English?
S2. Only a little, and not very well.
S3. Do you know many words?
S4. No, I don’t. Only the important words.

Conversation B

S1. Does your brother speak English?
S2. Well, he speaks a little English.
S1. Do your sisters speak English?
S2. Yes, they do. They speak it very well.

Conversation C

S1. Can I help you?
S2. Yes. I speak only French.
S1. I'm sorry, but I don't understand French.
S2. Please find someone who speaks French.

Conversation D

S1. What's the matter?
S2. I don't speak English.
S3. Do you need some kind of help?
S4. Yes, but I can't explain it in English.

Conversation E

S1. Do you think English is easy?
S2. No, I don't.
S1. Why don't you think so?
S2. Because I don't understand it.


Related Articles

Basic English conversation - 1
Basic English conversation - Speak English
English conversation practice - Parting
English conversation practice - Meeting
Basic English conversation - Asking question

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts