Friday, November 27, 2009

English conversation practice - Meeting

Conversation A

S1. Hello. How are you?
S2. Pretty well, thanks. And you?
S1. I'm fine, thanks.
S2. It's good to see you again.

Conversation B

S1. Where have you been lately?
S2. I've been busy with extra work.
S1. I've had a lot of work to do too.
S2. Yes. I haven't seen you for quite a while either.

Conversation C

S1. Hello. How's everything?
S2. Fine, thanks. How about you?
S1. Just fine. What's new?
S2. Nothing much.

Conversation D

S1. I'm pleased to meet you.
S2. The pleasure is mine.
S1. I've heard John speak about you often.
S2. Only good things, I hope.

Conversation E

S1. Look who's here!
S2. Are you surprised to see me?
S1. Sure. I thought you were in Europe.
S2. I was, but I got back yesterday.


Related Articles

Basic English conversation - 1
Basic English conversation - Speak English
English conversation practice - Parting
English conversation practice - Meeting
Basic English conversation - Asking question

No comments:

Best English conversation - Popular Posts